The beauty is in the details when it comes to this meticulously designed 3-step ladder. Expertly crafted and assembled by hand, and finished with a satin black powder coated finish, smooth aluminum and steel form triangular tubes that meet in a slim, graceful profile. From the secure safety latch and non-skid feet to safety-minded steps with integrated grooves for tread, each and every element is thoughtfully considered—even the fastening screws are hidden. Sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight, this ladder weighs only 11 lbs. for easy portability and supports up to 300 lbs. in weight. Engineered to fold to a streamlined 7″ deep, it can also stand on its own without having to lean against the wall.
- Award-winning design created by design lab Metaphys and Hasegawa Kogyo Co., the top manufacturer of ladders and scaffolding in Japan since 1956.
- Aluminum and steel with white powdercoat finish
- Safety features include non-skid feet, grooved tread on steps and safety latch
- Lightweight ladder weighs only 11 lbs. for easy portability
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Freestanding or folds to 7 inches flat for storing
Open: W 20.75" x H 48" x D 29"
Closed: W 20.75" x H 52.5" x D 6"
Weight: 11 lbs
Capacity: 225 lbs