Incorporating high-end design elements into a utilitarian object results in a must-have decor that’s as durable as it is desirable. Employing matched triangular elements, the Metaphys Lucano Stepstool is light, strong and sturdy, while curating a slim, attractive aesthetic. Constructed of aluminum with hidden fasteners and smooth, rounded moldings, surfaces and edges. Features safety latch, safety bar, non-skid feet and wide, treaded steps. Self-standing when folded to a slim 4.5″ depth. Available in Black, Red, Mint or White satin finish.
- Created by design lab Metaphys and Hasegawa Kogyo Co., the top manufacturer of ladders and scaffolding in Japan since 1956, this exceptional ladder has received many design accolades, including the RedDot Design, Good Design and JIDA Design Museum selection awards.
- Aluminum and steel with white powdercoat finish
- Safety features include non-skid feet, grooved tread on steps and safety latch
- Lightweight ladder weighs only 10 lbs. for easy portability
- Supports up to 225 lbs.
- Freestands or folds to 8.25 inches flat for storing
Open: W 19" x H 22" x D 22.25"
Closed: W 19" x H 24.5" x D 6"
Weight: 6.6 lbs
Capacity: 225 lbs